About this yacht
|2001||15.2 meter||€219.000,- (Tax paid)|
|Engine/Fuel Type||Hull material||Located In|
|Twin / diesel (960.0hp)||Fiberglass||On request, NL|
A Fairline Targa 48 from 2001, model year 2002. which has been meticulously maintained by its present owner.
Fitted with twin 480hp Volvo Penta TAMD74P EDC engines.
A list of work that has been carried out:
- New “summer” canopy (July 2014) material Verdeckstoff 33G Passat
- New “winter” canopy (Nov. 2014) material Stamoid light4128
- Replacement of rudder bearings
- Replacement Bennet trim tab cylinder
- Onan generator overhauled.
- Motor maintenance including oil, filters, anodes ( done on yearly base)
- Generator maintenance including oil and filters ( done on yearly base )
- Removing complete all old antifouling (stripped to gelcoat skin)
- Applied one layer “International Gel-shield 200” and 2 layers “International Cruiser Uno” (self polishing antifouling)
- New antifouling ( done on yearly base)
- Complete re-wiring mast
- Replacement of all connection plugs (male and female) on radar arch and garage
- New Raymarine Radar with 9 inch Plotter screen action 9"and Quantum C 24 ( March 2020) incl new converter for the rest of the Raymarine system.
- New Navionic Card complete Western Europe.
- New digitenne system in place of the KVH3 dome which is not working anymore in Europe.
- New flatscreen TV.
- New teak on Besenzoni gangway and new readcontacts on gangway ( march 2020)
- Refurbishment dashboard
- Total replacement seal brush saloon door
- New ceramic 2-burne hob
- Installation of 20 litre expansion tank for fresh water system
- New engine hour counters for both engines
- New door lock for saloon door
- Replacement gas cylinders of cabin lockers
- New radio – CD - USB installation
- New sender for fresh water tank
- Replacement of all mosquito nets on port holes
- Refurbishment of both reversable air conditioning units
- Refurbishment of floors in both bath rooms (5 layers of varnish)
- Refurbishment and/or replacement of all water tabs fresh water system
- Bow-and sternthruster refurbished.
- Glomex TV antenna
- New print for the Besenzoni gangway
- New connectors gangway Besenzoni
- Toilets refurbished
- New Plastimo offshore compass
- New crane spouts throughout the ship
- New batteries 12 volt / 180 Ah
- New striping
- New Axon battery switch
- New work top in port side bathroom
WE CAN NOW OFFER WARRANTY ON PRE-OWNED BOATS!
CONTACT US FOR DETAILS.