About this yacht
|2001||15.2 meter||€219.000,- (Tax paid)|
|Engine/Fuel Type||Hull material||Located In|
|Twin / diesel (960.0hp)||Fiberglass||On request, NL|
A Fairline Targa 48 from 2001, model year 2002. which has been meticulously maintained by its present owner.
Fitted with twin 480hp Volvo Penta TAMD74P EDC engines.
A list of work that has been carried out:
- New “summer” canopy (July 2014) material Verdeckstoff 33G Passat
- New “winter” canopy (Nov. 2014) material Stamoid light4128
- Replacement of rudder bearings
- Replacement Bennet trim tab cylinder
- Motor maintenance including oil, filters, anodes
- Generator maintenance including oil and filters
- Removing complete all old antifouling (stripped to gelcoat skin)
- Applied one layer “International Gel-shield 200” and 2 layers “International Cruiser Uno” (self polishing antifouling)
- Complete re-wiring mast
- Replacement of all connection plugs (male and female) on radar arch and garage
- Refurbishment dashboard
- Total replacement seal brush saloon door
- New ceramic 2-burne hob
- Installation of 20 litre expansion tank for fresh water system
- New engine hour counters for both engines
- New door lock for saloon door
- Replacement gas cylinders of cabin lockers
- New radio – CD - USB installation
- New sender for fresh water tank
- Replacement of all mosquito nets on port holes
- Refurbishment of both reversable air conditioning units
- Refurbishment of floors in both bath rooms (5 layers of varnish)
- Refurbishment and/or replacement of all water tabs fresh water system
WE CAN NOW OFFER WARRANTY ON PRE-OWNED BOATS!
CONTACT US FOR DETAILS.