About this yacht
|2000||12.3 meter||€149.000,- (Tax paid)|
|Engine/Fuel Type||Hull material||Located In|
|Twin / diesel (740.0hp)||Fiberglass||Roermond, NL|
If you want to sail with a flybridge boat from the renowned brand Fairline this is your chance.
A Fairline Phantom 38 built in 2000 and launched in 2001.
Only 3 owners.
2500 hours in the Volvo Penta TAMD63P engines.
In 2016 antifouling, re-upholstered and engine maintenance done
In May 2017 the boat was completely waxed and polished.
An independent survey report from April 2017 is available.
This Fairline is in really excellent condition!
- 18 meter extra anchor chain
- Eberspächer D8LC heating
- Holding tank with macerator
- S/S bow plate
- Fender baskets in pulpit
- Radio/CD player
- Solid S/S rubbing strake
- Electronic engine controls
- Combi microwave
- TV aerial
- Open pulpit with step and light
- Transom reinforced for retrofit of hydraulic passarelle
- 6hp Sleipner bow thruster
- American Cherry timber inside
- Brazilian Blue Avonite worktops
WE CAN NOW OFFER WARRANTY ON PRE-OWNED BOATS!
CONTACT US FOR DETAILS.